sábado, 9 de mayo de 2009

These are the days


georgia satellites - hippy hippy shake







These are the days when I wake up and, don't know why, don't know how, I feel kind of good. These are the days when I feel like having breakfast twice, while I listen to the music playing loud besides my right ear. These are the days when I have a sense that everything is done, everything right in its place. I know this isn't probably true, but I feel like I was that way. From time to time, one needs to take a respite. It's time to walk on.

4 comentarios:

  1. Me pregunto por qué a veces las cosas me vienen a la mente en inglés. ¿Tanto me gustaba la filología inglesa? Hay cosas que en inglés me suenan mejor...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Igual me pasa a mí en Euskera.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pero seguro que tú entiendes esto mucho mejor que yo uno de tus euskerazos! jajajajjajj

    ResponderEliminar